Screen Ports

A home owner from Royal Oak, MI says:
These are trapozoidal shaped screen ports that hinge at the top and open to allow access to my window handles. These are used in an urban residential application so I'm not sure if they are commercial windows or now but I think they might be. The hinge pins seem to break off easily. They are plastic and just shy of 10" across the bottom. They look rectangular in the photo but they are trapozoid. They are narrower at the top (hinge side) than the bottom. Have you got these ?
A user submited photo of screen tabs
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting on our Discussion Board. Please take a look at our 56-090 Plastic Screen Wicket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.