Screen corner

A home owner from Muscatine, Iowa says:
The screen corner measures 5/16 X 3/4 as shown for your product 95-031. The 5/16" X 3/4" I purchased at the hardware store, the arms that slipped into the aluminum side are bigger then the slot in the aluminum. The dimension of the slide in part of the corner appear to be 1/4" X 1/2" X 1 1/8". Can you help me with a part number.

Thank you
corner key
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 95-031 looks like it might work for your screen frame. I pulled one out to compare the dimensions. The length of the leg is 1-1/4" to your 1-1/8", but that shouldn't matter since the screen frame is hollow. The thickness of the leg is 1/4", like yours, while the width is 1/2" on the main leg and 9/16" when you add the flange. Please review and see what you think.
A quick learner from Muscatine Iowa says:
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but,the screen is located in another city. attach is a more detailed description of the needed part and the new part I purchased.I tried shaving down the new part with out much success. Can you help me out here.

Thanks
Mike
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the 95-031 corner is still the closest one we carry. Do you think you can retro fit it to your frame? I suspect your exact corner isn't available anymore. You may need to purchase a complete new screen frame at the end of the day.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.