Pella Screen corners

A quick learner from Screen corners & replacement parts says:
I am pretty sure the casement windows are Pellagra but possibly Anderson I cannot locate screen corners will also be needing some weather stripping and a casement replacement - do you carry these corners or know what I need as replacement . They are wood inside aluminum outside bought approx 2000
User submitted a photo of screen hardware.
A quick learner from Screen corners & replacement parts says:
Typo I think they are PELLA
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see if the dimensions of your corner key line up with our 95-218. This may be what you're looking for.
A quick learner from Seal Beach says:
Does the corner have another side that snaps together ? From pic it looks like larger push pin - is there a sleeve I can buy & drill slightly larger hole ? I've tried everywhere & they want to sell me pins with long screws to put 4 on the window to hold screens on - doesn't look right . Thank you for help
A home owner from Seal beach says:
Finally took screen apart says Bayform DP307078 under that RD 63647. Much bigger than I thought
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, Bayform discontinued their screen frame and components. They just make screen wire now. We haven't been able to locate an exact corner key for their old screens (or anything for their old screens, for that matter). Our 95-218 corner key with latch is used for a 5/16" x 3/4" screen frame and is the closest match we have, but I cannot guarantee it will work. Sorry we cannot be of more help.
A quick learner from Seal beach says:
Thank you so much I did a lot of reading on your site - Great HELP SWISCO IS - Found my exact and same problem for somebody else saw your screen pull answer think well try - maddening screens made specific for each brand
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.