SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Screen corners for window that uses 91-077 Corner Latch Pair

A quick learner from Vineyard haven, MA says:
Hey I bought the 91-077/s and they are correct but I also ordered the 95-103 and 95-104 and they are wrong, what parts do i need for the top corners of the storm window with the round pins and what parts for the screen pulls ? There are so many I am having trouble, the ones that I ordered are too thick but right shapes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It really depends on what you have now. You say that the 95-103 and 95-104 are too thick, but exactly how thick do yours need to be? Could you give us the exact thickness and width of the legs? Could you also show us a few pictures? Thanks!
A quick learner from Massachussetts says:
The top is 1/8' for the pivot pins. The top leg is too thick by far the bottom leg is a hair too thick like 9/64 vs 1/8 maybe ???????
User submitted photo of their window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the pictures. I'm still not sure what can replace this, exactly. Your dimensions are a little confusing. Could you sketch out a drawing that shows us the dimensions? I'm surprised that only 1/64" of a difference rendered our parts incompatible. You also show us a clear picture of the latch, but you said that our 91-077 was correct. I would rather see the corners, which are the issue.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)