Screen door Roller assemble replacement

A home owner from Burbank, CA says:
Looking for replacements for screen door roller assembly.

Size is approx 2 1/4 x 1 1/4 x 1/2 inch.
A customer submitted photo of a door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Are you sure this is for a screen door? Usually rollers with this type of housing are used for patio glass doors. Please take a look at our Single Wheel Patio Door Roller section and our Patio Sliding Screen Door Roller section to see the difference I'm talking about. Knowing for sure what this roller is for will help us locate a replacement!

Aside from that, can you also give me the wheel diameter of your roller?
A quick learner from Burbank, CA says:
Screen Door. They fit in a cut out slot on the bottom. See attached
Wheel Diameter is 1"

Spent some time on our web site.
I could not find anything that I thought would fit.
Hoping you would be able to help.

Mike
A customer submitted photo of a screen door.
A home owner from Burbank, CA says:
The biggest problem is the width. I only have about a 1/2 inch (maybe 5/8) in width to fit into the door slot as you can see from the previous pics I sent to you....

I'll need four, 2 for each door.

The dimensions I gave you previously are approx and if you have anything close that you think will work, I'll give em a try....

Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a possible replacement part for this roller, and we will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available for you to view!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Please take a look at our brand new 81-263, Capitol Door Roller Assembly, and let me know if this is a match for your hardware!
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.