Screen door base wheel part

A home owner from USA says:
I have an aluminum patio screen door that has this type of wheel assembly on the bottom track. The attached photo shows the wheel assembly that pivots on a hinge & is adjusted in height by a screw that fits into a fixed part that is inside the door frame.

The screw has stripped the threads of the fixed part that the screw fits into. Would you have that fixed part (that fits inside the door frame) or know where I could get it?

Thanks, Roger
User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Roger. Your screen door wheels look like our 84-108. Since the adjusting screw stripped the corner, you may also need our 95-248 corner that comes with the adjusting screw.
A quick learner from Winnipeg, Canada says:
Hi Paul,
That does look like what I have.

Could you give me some tips on replacing the patio screen door corner. I am guessing I remove the screen spline and screen from the complete door frame and pull the corner apart & wonder if there are tips to do that without wrecking the screen door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yep, what you describe is the correct process for removal. The corners are force fit in the door, so you will need to use a rubber mallet to knock the frame apart. Only use just enough force so as to not damage the frame.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the tip. I found a video on your site that describes the process - although the guy in the video is using a metal hammer - I think the rubber mallet tip is a better idea.

videos/view86
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.