Screen door handle broken need replacement handle

A home owner from Lititz, PA says:
We moved to the home last July, the handle has been broken since around October. Unable to find a replacement. No markings, numbers, or brand names anywhere on the door. Photos attached. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you, Bob
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It looks like you could get away with just replacing the inside handle. This is where the spring is located, so if you get a new one the outside handle should work as intended. Start by seeing our 40-150. Could you use this as a replacement?
A home owner from Lititz, PA says:
I am going for it, thanks Bob
A home owner from CA says:
I am looking to replace the lock in my double door.
The knob on the top is not actually locking the door.
Can you please suggest a replacement to it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door_lock.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell replacement hardware for this type of door. My suggestion is to contact the original manufacturer directly for assistance. They should be able to provide you with an exact match for the original lock.

SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.