Screen door handle replacement for SGD-R20-96x96

A home owner from irvine, ca says:
Hi;
I can't find a replacement screen door handle for my SGD-R20-96x96 screen door, not the patio door itself. Generic ones won't fit as they all seem to use small screws while my used a post and small bolt approach, going through the screen door. Can you help id where I might find it (actually need two). See picture for details.
Screen handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe your white handle is still available, or at least it is very hard to come by. That said, take a look at our 84-227. This might be a good substitute for your handle.
A quick learner from california says:
No, don't think that one will work ... I suspect the installation fasteners are regular metal screws and the holes in mine are not small but about half inch square each.

Thanks anyway ;-)
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm sorry we weren't able to recommend something closer. It's always tricky with older hardware like this. Manufacturers always change the style of their hardware from year to year and it can be sometimes hard to keep up. Let us know if you ever need anything in the future, we will do our best to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.