Screen door roller help

A home owner from Usa says:
Sirs; I need help in finding out why I keep having trouble with the rollers on my screen door. It feels like it is dragging and scraping but there is clearance under the door, for many years it just moved like nothing was holding it back. The door is old but I have been diligent to maintain it, I can't see the problem and the track looks straight.

I have replaced the rollers many times in recent years, the last two times were the 84-009 that you provide. It worked well for a short time then it seems to flatten or better yet enlarge the center hole in the roller putting it off center, and then it doesn't want to turn. I have adjusted the tension with the screw only to lift the door from dragging on the sill, so that there is only the weight of the door on the rollers.

My question is, what do I need to know about adjusting the door or is there a better quality roller with more strength in the wheel? It seems that the original rollers lasted much longer than what I have used lately.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience! We are currently working on a possible replacement roller for you. I will let you know as soon as it's online and available to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, our 84-009 is now available with a steel wheel option!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.