SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Screen installation for an older GCC CBA 3-92 Insulsheild IGMAC CIG-2 Sliding 6ft patio door

A quick learner from Clear Lake, IA says:
I need the 2 screws or bolts that install the screen door to the spring assembaly at the top.You can also adjust the door and its levelness with these bolts/screws (not sure which ones they are). These bolts/screws are at least 6 " long since they go through the top of the wood panel before attaching to the spring assembly.
Thanks, Sue
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Sue. Could I see some pictures of the hardware in question? That will help me identify what you need. Thank you!
A quick learner from USA says:
In photo one it shows the holes that I need the screw or bolt to go through the wood
Frame(2 1/2 inches wide) and attach to the spring assembly shown in photo 2. I need two
Screws or bolts for those holes!
Thanks

Sue
User submitted photos of a door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm not sure if we have exactly what you need, but check out our 80-060 Pella Screen Hanger Screw. It's not 6", but it might be something you can use. What do you think?
A handy person from Clear Lake IA says:
Can you tell me how long these 80-060 pella Screen Hanger Screws. Number of inches please.
Thanks
Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Certainly. Our 80-060 is approximately 3-1/8".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)