Screen installation for an older GCC CBA 3-92 Insulsheild IGMAC CIG-2 Sliding 6ft patio door

A quick learner from Clear Lake, IA says:
I need the 2 screws or bolts that install the screen door to the spring assembaly at the top.You can also adjust the door and its levelness with these bolts/screws (not sure which ones they are). These bolts/screws are at least 6 " long since they go through the top of the wood panel before attaching to the spring assembly.
Thanks, Sue
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Sue. Could I see some pictures of the hardware in question? That will help me identify what you need. Thank you!
A quick learner from USA says:
In photo one it shows the holes that I need the screw or bolt to go through the wood
Frame(2 1/2 inches wide) and attach to the spring assembly shown in photo 2. I need two
Screws or bolts for those holes!
Thanks

Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm not sure if we have exactly what you need, but check out our 80-060 Pella Screen Hanger Screw. It's not 6", but it might be something you can use. What do you think?
A handy person from Clear Lake IA says:
Can you tell me how long these 80-060 pella Screen Hanger Screws. Number of inches please.
Thanks
Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Certainly. Our 80-060 is approximately 3-1/8".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.