Screen 'pulls'

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
I am hoping to replace some tabs located at the bottom of my screens. They are used to lift the screen out of its track for cleaning. Do you have parts like this.

Thanks tons,
Marianne
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Marianne, good to see you again. I've actually seen this weep hole cover a few times before, but we've never been able to find an exact match. Our 26-186 is similar, and you may even be able to get it to work with some retro-fitting, but there is no guarantee. I don't believe the kind you have is available any longer. I'm sorry we can't be of more help.
A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Aloha -

And good to see you again as well. Thanks for the info. However, I am not looking for the weep hole cover. I'm hoping to find the black screen pull tabs above the weep hole. They fit into the screen tubing track along w/ the tubing. These tabs allow for easy removal of the screens for window washing. Do you have such tabs available? They are about 1" wide by 1/2" high.

Thanks tons!!
Marianne
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh, jeeze, sorry about the confusion. How about our 70-142? This looks like it has more or less the same function, and installs the same way based on your description. Could you use this as a substitute?

View of the 70-142 finger pull installed in a screen frame.
View of the 70-142 finger pull installed in a screen frame.

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.