SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Screen replacement

A home owner from Putnam Valley, NY says:
My windows are made from MI and they do not have replacement screens for my model any longer as these are from 1995. they suggested I contact you Please let me know if your screens will work with my windows and what other information you need from me also please provide cost.

Thank you,

Jen
User submitted a photo of a window screen.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Jen. Yes, we actually just started carrying a new special type of flexible screen. See our FlexScreen Homepage for more information.
A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
What about security? I have my windows open all the time and am concerned about the first floor access. If they are so easy to get on and off won't that be easy for potential burglars?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our FlexScreen is not designed with security in mind, but to be honest there is no screen of any kind is meant to add any extra layer of security, since the screen mesh itself can simply be cut or pushed through.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)