Screen window spring clips

A quick learner from USA says:
I have storm windows and screens that are interchangeable and are held in place on the outside of the sunroom against the framing with clips that have internal springs to apply pressure. The pressure applied by the clips is the only thing that holds the windows or screens in place. The clips also rotate to facilitate removing the storms or screens. I am looking for replacement hardware. I have 26 windows (or screens) with 8 clips each for 208 clips. I've attached a photo. Do you have such hardware?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If you need a 1/8" offset, how about our 70-015? You can use the 33-090 to secure it to the wood. What do you think?
A home owner says:
Hello SWISCO!
Thank you for the second thought on my part. I am wondering why you took down your first response, which was to consider the Jalousie Clip Set 70-200. Unlike the current option, the Jalousie Clip Set has a spring, which I assume will apply pressure and allows easy rotation of the wing section so that I can get the screen and storm windows out without a screw driver. The current option you have posted will require me to get out a screw driver each spring and fall which I switch the windows.
I have ordered two Jalousie Clip Sets to see if they meet my needs. I recommend you put this option back up as it seems to be a better match.
Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We wouldn't recommend the 70-200 because it is meant to be installed in metal, not wood. It may not work in your case!
A home owner says:
Will the 70-200 work in PVC?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can try, but it would be a good idea to reuse the old screws, assuming they can fit in the 70-200.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.