SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Screen and sash replacement parts

A quick learner from Tiverton, RI says:
I have included pictures of three parts that I need for my window. One of these parts is for a screen to hold it in place. The other two go to my double hung window. I do not know what they are called and could use any help you can give me to order the parts to fix my windows
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Your spring loaded clip appears to match our 70-050, while your window tilt bars look like our 26-108 and 26-109. Finally, in regards to that storm latch, look at our 91-004 and 91-005 along with the 91-031 and 91-032. Carefully compare the pictures and dimensions we have for these parts to your own and let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)