Screens and/or Screen parts

A professional from Morrisville, NC says:
Hi

Can you help me find replacement screens or replacement parts for screens? I could probably do re-screening myself, but the plastic hardware is very brittle and has broken off on most of my customer's screens. I'd rather buy all new screens but if that is cost prohibitive then maybe I can just replace the plastic latches and pulls. I will attach a few pictures and hopefully you can let me know if you have the screens and or parts. There are three different size windows/screens on their house. I'll send the measurements if you have the screens/parts. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.
Thanks,

Buzz
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, Silverline stopped making these screens some time ago. We have the 70-128 pull tab, 95-002 corner, and 70-211 turn clip, though. Check out these parts and see if they're a match.
A professional from Morrisville, NC says:
Thanks for the information. When my customer gives me the go ahead I will order the parts.

Buzz
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.