SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Searching for 03030.67

A quick learner says:
Hi,
We have probably a hundred of these hinges, which are losing the internal plastic part that does the self-closing function.
On the back there is a stamp 03030.67. (It is ossible that the initial figure is a "D", so it could be D3030.67, but I believe it is a zero.)

In the doors there are nylon "dowels" that receive the hinge mounting screws.
Spacing between the mounting screws centers is 2 inches.
These were purchased as part of a custom cabinet installation in 2002.

Help finding the manufacturer, or a replacement part would be greatly appreciated!
Sincerely,
Keith J
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Keith. We found something similar, but the installation holes measure 1-3/4", center-to-center. Is this something you may be interested in? Let us know and we will look into bringing it in for you.
A quick learner from West Virginia says:
Hey Keith,
Did you ever find these hinges? We have the same ones and need replacements.
Thanks,
Cathy
A quick learner says:
Keith or Cathy,

I have the EXACT same problem on numerous cabinets throughout house. Very annoying and i can't find the replacement part with 2 inch distance between the holes....

Did you ever find a replacement? Ive spent many hours searching and have visiting more stores that i care to recall to try to find these hinges to no avail. I don't want to have to remount all my cabinets...

thank you,
Chris
A home owner from FL says:
If you turn the hinge over and look on the backside you will see the center backbone look at the edge you will see that it is cracked put a dime or a penny behind it with bracket close tighten up screws slowly this should solve your problem.
A home owner from Missouri says:
And I have the same issue! Home owner from FL - no crack in the center backbone. It's clear, though, that the white plastic part is cracked. I can add one more part number: 347X0 (or maybe D at the end).

Keith, Chris or Kathy, have Has you figured out a solution - a fix or a replacement? Tom, 1-3/4 is not right; it's 2". Obviously we could redrill, but it'd be nice to get an exact match.

Thanks!

larry
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)