Searching for 0P05-1517

A quick learner says:
I am trying to find the operator to buy that matches this but cannot seem to find it on the website. If this operator is no longer made, what operator could I buy that would fit/work exactly the same as this one?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I need to buy both left and right operators to replace every operator for each window in our home. I cannot seem to find the correct operator on the website and am hoping someone can identify them and give me the website/link for the correct operators for me to purchase. If these operators are no longer made I would greatly appreciate any information on what operators will fit/work the same. Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the operators you are looking for are a match for our 39-329 and 39-330. These are newer versions that do not have the hex style handle spline like your older model. That would mean you'd also need to order new handles like our 39-114L or the folding 39-205. What do you think?
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Thank you so much for your help! I ordered a single handle and operator and the new version of the operator fits perfectly!!! Now that I know it fits I can finally replace all the old models and have handles that stay attached to the operator. Our items also shipped extremely fast, thank you so much for all of your help!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.