SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Searching for 1361901

A quick learner says:
I am ordering some hardware for anderson windows built between 95 and 98 it looks like based on the crank I found. But cannot find the lower locking mechanism of a tandem casement lock anderson part number 1361901. thank you. kris.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't cross reference that number. Could I see a few pictures of the part in question? That will help us locate a good replacement. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
here is a pick of the lower locking mechanism, the tab is broke that holds the metal lever that reaches to the upper lock
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Great, thanks for the picture! We are actually working on a possible replacement, and will let you know as soon as it is online and available for you to view.
A quick learner from grafton says:
I was going to order a couple other parts, do you know how long it will take to find out about this one??? thanks. kris.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Please see our new 38-162 and 38-161 and see if either of these could work for your as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)