SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Searching for 49001

A quick learner says:
I saw a picture on the internet that was from your site. I was able to match up the PAT #'s on the back of the window crank I have but now can't find the part on your website. I don't know what kind of window it is but there are two PAT #'s. PAT 4,083,264 and PAT 4,189,248

There is also a number near the tip of the crank - 45001
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show us a few pictures of your part? Patent numbers tend to cover a wide range of products, not just one, so they're not ideal for identification. If possible, I'd need to see your part removed from the window. I will also need your measurements.
A quick learner says:
Attached are 4 photos of the part
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect, thanks. It looks like you have a version of our 39-114L. The shape may be a little different, but as long as you have the same 11/32" diameter spline it should still work. We also carry a fold down version, our 39-205.
A quick learner says:
Before ordering I need to determine if I have the 11/32" diameter spline. What is the spline?
Profile picture of Tom
That would be the hole in the handle that fits over the operator stem.
Alternate view of the gear hole
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)