Searching for 9040041

A quick learner says:
Looking for a replacement Pella double hung window lock. These are apparently old style and no longer available. Internet search gave this Pella lock model no. - 9040041-COP. However can not find anyone that has a replacement. Can you help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I couldn't cross-reference that number, but we may still be able to help. Could I see a few pictures of this lock so that we can find a good match? Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Believe I sent this before I found what I needed on your web site. Already ordered it. Just hope it works. I have the old push button Pella locks. I ordered your part 90-213. There is no room on the top sash to put a standard keeper, the one there now is internal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great! Let me know if it works.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.