SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Searching for CA2278439

A quick learner says:
Dear Sir,

I'm looking for a replacement part for CASEMENT WINDOW ROTO-OPERATORS.
I went through most of the similar parts on your site, but couldn't identify the replacement part that has same dimensions. I'm looking for both left and right casement parts and attaching right part pictures here.

The broken original part doesn't have any part number except patent numbers which are US PAT 6247270 & CA PAT 2278439. The closet part number I could match is product code:39-387 with an exception of outer split arm length which I'm looking is 5 1/4 inch. My broken part case cover length is about 4 15/16 inch. From the middle of roto wheel to end of inner split arm is 4 3/4 inches.

Please suggest replacement part number. I have spent countless number of hours on internet and in box stores to replace this part. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
Venki
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Venki. Check out SWISCO product codes 39-415 and 39-416 to see if these can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)