Searching for ES-ST-FIX

A quick learner says:
Hello,

I have a 91 year old step dad living in a mobile home here on my property in Hope, Arkansas. I am in need of some Wesco-Fastec cabinet drawer end sockets to repair his kitchen cabinet drawer slides. A picture of the end sockets is attached and need 6 of each, left & right sides.

Contacted Wesco Fastec in Arlington, Texas but they were no help unless I buy a box of 500 and could not suggest where I might buy some retail. Please help!

Thank You
Dan
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Can you tell me the size of the "pocket" in your bracket? That is, the opening where the track fits into. That would help us identify the correct part. In the meantime, take a look at our 32-089 and 32-119 to see if they match up to your bracket.
A home owner from Hope, Arkansas says:
Looks to be 7/8 inch X 5/16 inch.
Looked at the shortcut links you posted and no they are not like what I need. The picture from the Wesco Fastec online PDF file in my original post is what I need.
Thank you for the additional information! We have received your picture, but I'm afraid we don't have an exact match. We do carry quite a few different types of rear drawer sockets and based on your measurements, I believe the 32-014 might work for you.
A handy person says:
Thank You. I have ordered 5 sets of the 32-014.
I too think these will work--- they are longer than the originals but that should not make a difference.
I appreciate your effort in this matter & have a good day.
Thank you for the purchase! Let us know how they work out.
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.