Searching for Hd193

A quick learner says:
The window balance is 32" long and .5" wide. I need 14 of these. There is also a stamping on them that says HD193. Please reply ASAP

Thank you

Dave
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dave, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this Series down to two choices: either our Series 351 or Series 390 channel balances. However, I am not sure which one. The difference between them has to do with their bottom shoes. Check out our 15-001, which is used with the Series 390 balance, and our 15-002, which is used with the Series 351 instead to see which is a closer match.
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
A professional from Neffs Ohio 43940 says:
Tom
I ordered some balances off of you a few weeks ago. Everything was fine except for the length. I requested a 32" overall length and you sent me 33" overall. Please contact me. I need this resolved ASAP I'm also gonna need the clips that screw onto the sashes.
Profile picture of Tom
When you say overall length, do you mean the length of the metal channel or the length of the entire balance, including plastic ends? We only measure the length of the metal channel, and do not count the plastic ends.
A quick learner from Neffs Ohio says:
32" plastic ends and all. I wish I would have know about not measuring the plastic. Just the metal is 31" and i need the plastic ends in my previous order. That will give me a total length of 32" including my plastic ends

I also need the plastic parts that mount to the sash. I will send along a picture
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
We do show a picture of the best way to measure channel balance length on the Series 390 page.

As you can see, the diagram only indicates the metal channel.

Now, as for the top sash guide, I'm afraid that I cannot identify it while it is still in the window. Could I see a few pictures of it fully removed? I would also like detailed dimensions.
A professional from Neffs Ohio says:
Hi Tom
I need 14 of the 390 series with the 19-002 top and the 15-002 bottoms and the steel measures 31"

I also need 20 top sash guides. The only photos that I have will be shown below.
Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
The Series 390 uses our 19-002 top and 15-001 bottom. If you need the 15-002 bottom, then you're looking at the Series 351 instead. You should verify before you purchase anything.

As for the top sash guide, check out our 18-110. This appears to be a possible match.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.