Searching for SNE-1GCC@CBA

A quick learner says:
The plastic track in my 1984 Crestline door is broken. Someone stepped on it recently and it broke where my hand is holding it in the picture. I'd like to replace the track with plastic, vinyl or metal, whatever you suggest. The inside track dimensions are 2 1/4" wide x 74 3/4" long. Part # is SNE-1GCC@CBA. I believe it is Crestline or Guardian. Other #s on the window in the sliding door are CGSB12-GP-1; ANSI 297.1-1; and SGCC 9331/8U. Please email me with a suggestion for a replacement part.

Thanks,

Tom
User submitted a photo of patio door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tom. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find this exact track. Could you use our 80-106 instead? Look it over and see what you think.
A professional from CA says:
Check the dimensions against 80-100. It may fit over this rail. It should be strong enough to bridge that large gap, if it will fit the space under the panel and over the felt or whatever the remaining part is on the rail. 80-106 looks too short and removing the existing rail may be more work than it's worth.
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.