Searching for W8713R

A quick learner says:
Subject: Part W-8713-R; Plastic Clip that fastens Wooden Grates to my Andersen Narrow-Line 200 Windows

Hello,

Do you happen to have plastic clips (3/4 inch, or so ) described above (and in the attached photo) that hold the wooden grates onto my Andersen windows. They are cracking from the sun and I need about 100 of them. They might not have been originally supplied by Andersen.

Richard
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Richard. I'm afraid we don't have this grille clip. The closest we have is the 55-184, however I don't think it'll stick out as far as you need. Another possibility is our 55-200, which has a hole instead of a pin, allowing you to use a screw rather than a built-in pin. Assuming you have a screw with the right size, this may be worth considering.
A quick learner says:
Tom,

Can you send me a dimensioned drawing and/or a photo of grille clips 55-184 and 55-200. Pricing also please.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend visiting the store pages for each, which I linked in my prior response. You should find all information you need there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.