Searching for c-9400-1

A quick learner says:
Hi There - We need to replace the right and left crank operators and arms for an andersen casement window (stamped with 361 404 R and 361 934 HCR). I see your replacement arms 39-331 and 39-332 which look right for us but the operator we have looks a little different. It is stamped with C-9400-1. Do I need a different operator? I attached a picture of the entire mechanism. Thanks so much for your help!

Kim
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Kim. Your operator does look a little different compared to our 39-331 & 39-332. Do the dimensions differ? Take a close look at the measurements listed for our operators and compare them to your own hardware to see what you think. Also, when was your operator installed?
A home owner from Morganville, NJ says:
Hi There - thanks for the reply. Our arm is exactly 14 " as is yours. Our operator measures 4.5" across from hole to hole where yours is 3 23/32. The left side measures 3/4 inch as does yours but the right side measures 1.5" where yours is 1 1/16.

Do most people just drill new holes? I am not sure when the operator was installed. The house was built in 1974 but the previous owner replaced the windows in the 90's we've been told.

Thanks for your help.

Kim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kim. Well, Andersen themselves have stated that this replacement operator may not be exactly the same as the operator being replaced. You may have to drill new holes, but as long as they're not overlapping there shouldn't be a problem.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.