SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Searching for h-1041

A quick learner says:
I am looking for a set of H-1041 Undermount Adjustable Rear Guide Socket for Kitchen cabinet drawer repair.
They are plastic and have H-1041 on the bottom
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Do you think you can use our 32-131 rear drawer bracket? If not, please take a few pictures of your existing hardware and upload them here for me to see.
A home owner from Illinois says:
I too am looking for a set of H-1041 undermount adjustable rear guide sockets manufactured by Hugh's Supply Company. I have reached out to the manufacturer but have had no luck with them sending replacement parts. Do you have these? If not can you direct me to someone who could help.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. We have found a possible replacement that may be closer than our 32-131. I will let you know as soon as we have it online and available to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 32-132, Under-mount adjustable rear guide socket pair.
A home owner from Illinois says:
Thank you so much Donna! I think those will work perfectly. :)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)