SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Searching for tw-1series

A quick learner says:
I have kinco tw-1series windows need bottom pins that screw to frame and go in to spring assembly also need aluminum pieces that go in track or the whole assembly
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what you have. Please take a few pictures of the hardware, removed from the window, and upload them here for us to see. From there we, can find a good match for you.
A quick learner from Melbourne Bch fl says:
I would call the part a pivot pin they hold window in tracks when ya swing them down to clean and are in spring assembly here's a few pictures
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional pictures! The tilt bars look like our 26-108 and 26-109, while the pivot shoe resembles our 15-105. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner from Melbourne, FL says:
I thin k I have the same Kinco windows. Did you purchase the suggested parts and did they work out for you? Also looking for the balance and hook which you have in your picture. Do you know which parts they are?

Thank you,

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)