SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sears Crossbuck Storm Door-Broken interior handle

A home owner from Easton, PA says:
I'm contacting you for my 81 year old relative whose Storm Door/Screen Door inside handle is broken. She also says that the door has to be at least 30 years old. I called Sears and they no longer stock this (she still has booklet!). I am trying to send along photos, but I'm not sure if they're attached.
If you receive this email w/out pics and think you may be able to help us, may I trouble you to email me an address where I may just attach and forward a few pics.
Thank you!
Cinda Y
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Cinda. I'm afraid we did not receive your pictures, but you can upload them directly to this thread. In the meantime, see our 40-043 and let me know if this is a possible match.
A home owner from Easton, PA says:
Hey there,
I checked the link you included and the inside latch piece looks very much like what I may need. I happened to have it in my car so I just grabbed it and measured the section and it does seem to be about 1 3/4"! I guess I'll go ahead and order it. Thanks so much for the follow-up and help with this!
User submitted photos of a storm door handle set.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No problem! I agree, the 40-043 looks like a good match. Let me know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)