Season all industry window won't stay open

A handy person from Cleveland says:
The first picture is from the bottom of the balancer assembly on the inside (bottom window) track. The twisted metal goes up into what looks like an aluminum tube that has one screw at the top mounting it to the window frame. The second picture is just a cleaner picture of the bottom of the balancer assembly. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am looking for replacement parts to fix this. Thank You, Jim
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you're looking for, exactly. You mention that the window won't stay up. Is that the only problem? If so, then this is an issue with the balance itself. Yours appears to be a spiral balance like our Series 600. You could possibly just charge it with a tool like our 75-006 to help it regain its tension. See the guide below for more instructions. If that doesn't do the trick, then it may need to be replaced.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.