Seeking original eqpmt installation guide for model 10-216 glide

A quick learner from 37067 says:
Does an original installation & maintenance guide exist from ANY manufacturers that specify a SWISCO 10-216 glide? As pictured, my glide is very similar to the SWISCO 10-216 part.
No door markings or labels remain, but shower door is 56 x 60 bypass believed to be original, mid-1980s build. Two glides per pane located at each end of the base.

Guidance I've found at this website is to remove base frame screws and disassemble the door frame to remove/replace a glide. Though it may work, it's impractical as the door remains fastened to the bottom track at this stage. Surely the maker's original procedure(s) would be snap in/out without adding so much risk to the frame and glass through disassembly. Maybe snap in/out needs a certain tool, angle, etc.?
glide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You're probably not going to find any guide that says that you exactly need the 10-216. Your best bet is to compare the physical attributes of our 10-216, such as the design and dimensions, to your own hardware. That is the only way to confirm if our hardware will work for you.

As for removal, the procedure you outlined is correct. This guide isn't the easiest thing in the world to replace, I'm afraid. If you are having trouble with it, you may want the help of a local professional.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.