Self Closing Cabinet Hinge Product Code: 32-101

A home owner from USA says:
I was looking on your website and it appears that you have a hinge that matches up with an old hinge I have (#3391420). I
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize that number, so I cannot confirm. Are the dimensions and style the same? Do they differ in any way? If so, how?
A quick learner from Ridgecrest, CA says:
Hi Paul,

All the dimensions appears to be the same except when viewing the pitch from the hinge point to the mounting plate on inside of cabinet? Yours appears to be a straight drop and my has stair step where it comes out about 3/8 of an inch then drop another 2/8 an inch before the plate for mounting.

I've enclosed a side of flat view photo that shows what I'm talking about.

Thanks
User submitted a photo of a hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-127. This is an off set, self closing type of hinge. Does it meets your specifications?

You may also want to take a look at our 32-006 soft closing adapter. That should take the "slam" out of the hinge if it closes too fast.
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.