SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Semco awning window latch

A quick learner says:
Hello ;

Is this part something you stock ? It's the latch handle for a Semco awning window. It just pops in and out.
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 38-205 and see if this is a possible match. If you don't think it is, please show me a few pictures of the whole lock and we can try to find a better part.
A quick learner says:
I think that is correct, and don't mind getting the extra parts, but if I'm not wrong it is only in White ? The one I need to replace is Bronze.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We could look into it, but it would take time. Honestly, my first concern is whether or not our 38-205 will replace your existing lock. Is there any way I can see a picture of what this looks like installed?
A quick learner says:
Here's a pic of it installed plus the trim piece is removable. Other hardware on the window says ' truth '
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we have been unable to find a better replacement for this lock set. The 38-205 was the closest match we could find, but we cannot guarantee that it will work. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)