Series 140 Quick Tilt coil balance pivot shoe

A home owner from San Jose says:
I've ordered some of your Series 140 Quick Tilt coil balance assemblies, which are working out fine. For some of the repairs I need to do, I need only the pivot shoe and not all the coils. I couldn't find on your website just the shoe that would fit a Series 140.

Do you sell just the shoe separately? Can you point me to the model number of page where I can order some?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We are currently working on adding this shoe by itself and will let you know as soon as it is online.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you so much for your patience in this matter! I apologize for the long wait. Please see our new 15-215 and see if this can possibly work for you as a replacement.
A home owner from San Jose says:
That looks perfect for me. Thanks!
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.