Series 770 Balance

A quick learner from Ohio says:
The broken balance is stamped 25TG BSI TD It measures 26 inches long and the channel measurements match your "Series 770 Balance"
Product Code: S770-26

I do not know the spring strength to order. Can you determine this from the stamp on the broken part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you confirm only the metal channel is 26" long? Usually, an Series 770 balance with a "25TG" stamp is 25" long.

If you are positive you have the S770-26, then I recommend weighing your sash on a scale and referring to the weight chart we have on that store page.
A quick learner from Ohio says:
Despite the stamped 25, the channel measures 26 inches. I will weigh the window sash. Thanks
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.