SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sgd-r30-144*82 or sgd-r35-96*82, series:910

A quick learner from Pa says:
I would to replace it with a key lock from outside. Please let what's the part number so I could order. Thank you.
User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Is your current handle and mortise lock operational and undamaged? If so, you could consider just adding a key cylinder to your existing set. See our 82-310, and the video below. The key lock shown in the video is different, but the principle is the same and it should give you some insight on how you can add the 82-310 to your current handle set.
If you want to replace your handle hardware regardless, I recommend our 82-069. This looks very similar to what you have now (and is compatible with the 82-310, to boot), but just make sure its dimensions are all the same.
A professional from California says:
While you have the handle apart, flip the outside pull around. It is meant to have room for your fingers, and it will most likely line up better for the key also. Before you start breaking out the plug and drilling, be sure you can line up the key cylinder with the holes. Some outside pulls do not have the right screw spacing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)