Shorter crank handles

A quick learner from USA says:
Dear Swisco,
We have Integrity windows by Marvin, with Truth Hardware operating mechanisms. The post for the window crank has 11/32
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post. We recommend you taking a look at product 39-376. We believe this will be a good match for you. Please get back to us and let us know how that works out for you.
A home owner from California says:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me but the Integrity windows came with part # 39-376, as seen in my original photos.

Those handle's hit the window sill, which is what I'm trying to resolve. Please note the red arrow in the attached photo showing the low point where the handle scrapes on the sill.

I need a shorter folding handle or one that does not hang down so low when cranking.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, thanks for clarifying. See our 39-102 "T" handle, then. This may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.