SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Shower Door Glide

A home owner from Bathroom - Shower door glide says:
Good Evening,

We have a shower door that was likely bought from Sterling/Kohler. Unfortunately I do not have the original manual or receipt. The apartment is being rented out and it has come to our attention that the shower door glide has fallen off. I have ordered a glide from Kohler that did not fit. As per my estimations it looks like the 10-127, 10-119 or 10-107 would be the best possible options. I could not find any screw holes to attache the glide. Any recommendations? Also, do you have instructions on how to install the 10-127.

Thank you so much!

User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 10-119 guide is a screw-on type that Sterling used at one time. To use it, you would need to drill a hole in the middle of the track to install the set screw. You could also try to use double-stick tape to hold it in place.

The 10-107 is a universal type guide which comes with double stick tape to mount it to the middle of the bottom track, and the 10-127 is a clip on type that was used by Keller. Unless you have the hole in your door, this would likely not work for you. Finally, you may want to check how thick your door frames are. These guides have a gap of 1/2" in the channel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)