Shower Door Sweep

A home owner from Leonard, Michigan 48367 says:
Hello, I have a shower door with the following dimensions L x W x H: 26-3/8" x 1-1/2 x 77-1/2.

You have a product that is very close to what I need it is 10-325. The length of the one that you offer is not long enough. The one that you offer is 1". I need one that is 3" long.

If you have something like this please let me know. If you have something that will work better please let me know.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There isn't a drip rail made over 1", unfortunately. You have a very old old door. I feel our 10-325 might still work for your door, if the white extended sill is bevel to the inside.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.