Shower Door Sweeper

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello:

I am looking for a shower sweeper for my Dreamline brand Aloha model shower door. The shower door glass is quarter inch thick. The height of the sweeper from the top to bottom is one and a half inches ( that is the measurement from the top of the sweeper to the the part end that touched the shower base.) The opening of the sweeper that slides on to the bottom of the shower door is half an inch. The length of the sweeper is thirty-six inches when measured from left to right on the bottom of the shower door.

Can you please help me find the right sweeper that will not allow the water to escape my shower? I would appreciate that very much!

Thanks!
Lorna
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Loma. We may be able to help, but I'm afraid I'm not able to identify what you need based on the images you supplied. If possible, I'd like a clear picture of a sweep from an angle that clearly shows the end. If you can, I'd also like your measurements.

In the meantime, take a look through our lavatory hardware section. You can see our selection of shower door sweeps near the end of the page. See if you can match anything up to one of these. If not, you can at least use our pictures as a reference for the angle we need to identify your part. Thanks!
A home owner from Chicago, Illinois says:
I am currently at work. As soon as I can I will take additional pictures and submit them.

Thanks!

Lorna
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.