Shower Handle Vinyl Washers

A quick learner from Stamford, CT says:
Hello:

Can you please help me identify these washers which are a part of the shower handle assembly:
(1) hard flat transparent washer, 3/4" outer diameter and 1/2" inner diameter (left-most on the photo)
(2) also kind of a washer, but conical in shape and its softer, 3/4" outer diameter and 1/2" inner diameter (middle on the photo)
(3) some kind of insert, transparent, hard, 3/8" outer diameter, 1/2" inner diameter, about 1mm thickness (rightmost on the photo)

I'll need to purchase:
(1) 8-10 flat washers
(2) 2-3 conical washers
(3) 2-3 inserts

Thank you,
Pavel.

User submitted photos of shower hardware.
A quick learner from Stamford, CT says:
I made a mistake, the inner diameter for all of them is 1/4", not half.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience in this matter. We have found something that may work for you and are currently working on adding it to our catalog. I will let you know as soon as it becomes available!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 10-217 clear vinyl spacer kit and see if this can work for you!
A quick learner says:
Thank you, Tom
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.