Shower Roller Tops

A home owner from New York says:
We just moved into a new place and noticed the top parts that connect the rollers to the top of the shower were missing. We are hoping to find the parts so that we may fix our shower door. It's a small corner shower with a curved two door. The sticker in the corner says: King Glass Tempered Glass ANSI Z97.1-1984, 16 CFR 120 1 C11, CAN/CGSB-12 1-M. Nothing is missing from the bottoms, just the tops.
User submitted photos of a shower door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This appears very similar to our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kit. Please take a look and let us know if you agree.
I'm not sure if it is the same one. It looks similar, however our shower door does not have rollers on the bottom. Just a hook looking thing. It also only has the one with the flat top, there's nothing that has the curved top with the little knob on top. Is it still the same product? (And if it is, is there any way to purchase just the ones with the flat top?)
Shower roller
Profile picture of Tom
The manufacturer no longer makes bottom guides like yours. They tell us that the bottom rollers should still work for that bottom hook.
Hello,
I don't need the bottom part, I need the top part. The two rollers on the top are missing. I need two top rollers. The bottom pieces are all there. One of your rollers in the 10-058 looks like the top roller I am looking for, but I need 2. Does that mean I need to buy two sets? Or would I be able to somehow use the bottom roller that comes with it as a top roller too? Or is there a way to just buy 2 top rollers. Also would the 10-058 even work for this door?
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for clarifying. I'm afraid these are only available as sets. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have the bottom rollers on hand anyway in case your bottom guides break in the future.
A home owner from Prince Rupert BC Canada says:
Need to order these rollers for my shower door both top and bottom parts please advise

Profile picture of Tom

Hello! The 10-058 is available to purchase directly from our site at your convenience. 

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.