Shower Sweep And Vertical Seal

A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:
Hello,

I need to reseal my shower door, both along the bottom and the side where the door meets the frame. Hopefully the attached pics show enough. The bottom frame does not have any visible screws. The glass is 3/16" and the frame is 1/2". The gap between the glass and the frame at the side is 3/8". Any advice on what I need to purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Jason
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I see you were looking at our 10-324. I think this could be a good option, though you mention your door doesn't have screws. It also looks like the glass goes pretty deep into the bottom frame piece, so drilling wouldn't be a good idea. I would recommend installing it using double stick tape. You should be able to pick some up at a local hardware store.
A quick learner from Chandler says:
Thank you! I will order that right away. What do you recommend for the vertical seals?

Jason
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we will be able to help with the vertical seal. It looks like you're missing the side frame of the door. I'm wondering if you could substitute with a frameless sweep, like those you can see at the bottom of this page, but if your door isn't meant to use one of these I'm not sure how well it can work.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.