Shower Sweep with Drip Rail

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I bought part 10-324. What do I install it with? It didn't come with screws or anything.
A quick learner from Virginia says:
I clearly missed the Helpful Tip and threw away the parts.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Normally, the 10-324 is attached to the bottom of the aluminum frame shower door using a screw like the 33-071. You will need to mark the hole in the door to the correct height needed and drill into the door frame to attach the screws. Make sure you do not damage the glass or frame when drilling. You might want to get a professional to do the installation. You could also possibly just use double stick tape to install the drip rail. That would be the quickest solution.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.