Shower door clip

A home owner from USA says:
Wanted to see if you can match what I have , I can not find this anywhere ... Please call me.
The clip in picture has one screw and a hole in the glass to screw the two together and the clip to glide on the frame which as you can see is broke . the bottom of my glass don't have rollers like the 10-058, it's just the plastic part Thank you ...
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Plastic clip screws through glass into plastic part . Clip has a lip to keep glass from falling out of groove
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Plastic clip screws through glass into plastic part . Clip has a lip to keep glass from falling out of groove
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The closest match is our 10-058. You have an older version of this roller set, but the manufacturer tells us that it will still replace guides like yours.
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.