Shower door drip rail issue

A handy person from Novi,Mi says:
I have a fiberglass one piece corner shower stall unit,the current shower door drip rail does not extend back into the shower stall,because the hinged shower glass wall is not straight to the door it was designed taking a 45 deg. turn,so when the door is opened at 90 deg. the water drips on to the fiberglass structure base then down on to the floor,where over time has destroyed the vinyl sheet flooring below.

What I need is a drip rail that screws to the door frame with a sweep that fits behind the drip rail then also extends below the framed door to stop splashing water leaving the shower stall from underneath the framed door,as well as managing the shower water on the shower door back into the shower stall when shower door is opened to a full 90 deg.

Can any of your staff come up with a idea to screw a drip rail with the rubber sweep,(If possible NO double sided tape) to manage the water back in to the shower stall when shower door is opened for entering and exiting shower to a full 90 deg. opening,Installing another vinyl sheet floor is out of the question.

Shower door width measurements are:

1. Shower door outside,frame included-23 11/16"
2. Shower door inside frame-21 9/16"
3.Drip rail-22 3/4"
4.Shower door sweep (black rubber seal behind drip rail)

22 3/4" long X 1 3/16" high

5.Current screw holes on drip rail from left to right standing in the shower on center are

3 1/16",11 5/16",19 11/16"
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we will not be able to replace this exact sweep. You might want to replace the complete drip rail. Take a look at our 10-324. Could this be a possible solution?
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.