SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Shower door edge seal

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
Im looking for this particular part on your website to order for out shower unit. Thank you in advance.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm unable get a good look at the profile of this part, so I'm not sure what to recommend. Does it go on the bottom or side of the shower door? It also looks like yours could be for a 1/2" thick door. Can you confirm?
A quick learner says:
The item goes around the shower door edge. Used to prevent water from leaking through the cracks by the door.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for clarifying, but I still need more information. Can you confirm whether this goes on the bottom or the side edge of the door? Or does it go on both? Can you also confirm the glass? Finally, please show us a clearer picture of this edge that clearly shows the end.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)