Shower door towl rack handle

A home owner from Clark, NJ says:
I was referred to you by Frank's Building Supply in Franklin Township (Somerset) NJ. I am looking for a part that fits into a shower door handle/towel rack on each end. It is a "male" insert, there is one on each end of the rack and is then attached to the door by 2 screws. It is basically U SHAPED and the insert is 1/2 inch long. I would like to have two if possible, one for each end.

Please let me know if you need additional info.
Arnold
User submitted picture of shower door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Arnold! Thank you for the detailed pictures.
Take a look at SWISCO part number 10-133, Door Handle with Towel Bar Insert. It appears to be very similar to your damaged hardware. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.