SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Shower door roller A-S 3937

A home owner from Brooklyn, NY says:
I need the shower door roller part Allen Stevens Corp. A-S 3937. Do you have it or do you have something that can be substituted for it?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 10-152 shower door roller assembly. I believe this is close to the Allen Stevens roller you are looking for.

Please send a picture of your existing Allen Stevens roller if the 10-152 does not match up to what you have.
A landlord from Brooklyn says:
Do you have the replacement flat roller for your 10-152 Lavatory sliding door roller unit? --Rollers only, not the entire unit. I did not see this part listed separately.

I need the rollers for an old Allen Stevens Corp #3937, and this roller looks the closest. Does the replacement roller come with the mounting screw?

Thank You Sam Z
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board, Sam. I have placed you in an existing thread concerning the Allen Stevens Corp #3937.

You are correct; as Donna said above, the 10-152 Shower Door Roller Assembly is our closest replacement for this part.

If you want just the wheel, please take a look at our 10-128 Shower Door Wheel. This appears to be the closest possible replacement.

The 10-128 does not come with a mounting screw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)