Shower door sweep question

A home owner from New Rochelle says:
Please see picture I uploaded here. I am looking to replace this chrome drip with rubber sweep. I've pulled out the drip since taking this picture. Do you make a specific part/drip that I can re-lodge back up into the existing door frame? And, if so, how do I do that? There are no screws that hold it in. Rather, it seemed like it was glued up there with some type of material. Thank you.
Michael
shower sweep
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't sell a shower door sweep that can fit into that groove. You would likely need to contact the original makers of the door for that, since it probably has to be made in a specific way. We do sell sweeps with drip rails that can install with either screws or double stick tape, which may be the better option in your case. You can see what we have at the top of this page.
A quick learner from Shower door drip rail with clear sweep says:
You have a 24 inch rail - Yippie no cutting required - but black sweep. With the understanding that the sweep will end up "black" in the long term - unfortunately - I'd still like to start with a clear sweep. Do you have that? Nothing at hardware stores that I can find.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid these sweeps are not made in any alternate colors. I apologize for the inconvenience.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.